At me & my BIG ideas we believe our employees are the most valued company assets, the success of our business stems from our passionate teams and talented individual contributors. That is why me & my BIG ideas is committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and creating careers for diverse talent and leadership who will work interdependently toward accomplishing our goals throughout the communities we serve.
Status: Regular Full-Time / Non-Exempt
Reports to: Vice President of Sourcing
The Associate Inventory Planner role is intended to work very closely with the Director of Sourcing and other members in the planning and purchasing team. This role is focused on providing detailed supply chain related analysis for ecommerce channel and ensure that the flow of inventory meets the demands. This position will pay close attention to direct-to-consumers sell-thru rate and communication with the ecommerce team and to manage the flow of goods. Additional analysis aiding adjacent departments will often be asked of this role as sales opportunities arise.
- Compile business data and information to generate KPI reports.
- Manage inventory for seasonal launches of new products in ecommerce channels.
- Support the S&OP process and maintain of replenishment inventory.
- Provide recommendations for replenishment buy based on inventory performance, sales plan, and KPI metrics (margins, avg units retail ).
- Manage ERP related setups /transactions in NetSuite.
- Recap sales performance for marketing events and weekly and monthly sales.
- Other duties to support the supply chain function as assigned by manager.
- Maintain positive and trust-based relationships with internal teams.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required or equivalent of years of experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Inventory management or related field required.
- Familiar with NetSuite or similar ERP
- Excel skills using formulas, pivot tables, chart functions and etc.
- Experience in E-Commerce (familiar with Shopify is a plus)
- Excellent attention-to-detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and Teams
Duties require planning, organizing, and performing a variety of duties applying a wide range of procedures and rules. Duties require attention to detail, high degree of accuracy, reliability, timeliness, alertness, and use of judgment. Also requires writing ability, creativity, and concentration. Access to and use of confidential data where discretion/sensitivity is of utmost importance. Mature judgment and confidence.
Frequently required to walk, sit, talk, and hear. Occasionally required to stand, reach, stoop, and handle and/or lift and up to 25 pounds. Must be able to check reports for completion and accuracy and to retrieve and transmit information. Use of general office environment equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions. Me & My Big Ideas offers a variety of benefits including medical insurance, dental and vision plans, life insurance, retirement plan, flex benefit plan, paid holidays, and vacation.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably required job duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
This job description does not constitute written or implied contract of employment. Me & My Big Ideas is an at-will employer. As such, your employment is for no specific period of a time and may be terminated at will by either party with or without a reason or advance notice.