At me & my BIG ideas we believe our employees are the most valued company assets, the success of our business stems from our passionate teams and talented individual contributors. That is why me & my BIG ideas is committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and creating careers for diverse talent and leadership who will work interdependently toward accomplishing our goals throughout the communities we serve.
Creative Project Coordinator
Status: Regular Full-Time / Non-Exempt
Reports to: Director of Creative Operations
The Creative Project Coordinator will support the Director of Creative Operations in organizing and tracking new product development projects through the design and production process. Responsibilities include, but not limited to performing administrative and operational tasks such as meticulously tracking project statuses and managing project information from cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and product information for the flawless execution of projects
- Set up new product projects in InMotion Ignite Project Management Software
- Manage and maintain folder architecture on the servers for art files
- Meticulously update database and trackers with project status and other project details
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Design, Production, Compliance, Product Development, and Sourcing
- Track product selections by account
- Assist in pulling together metrics for Resource Planning
- Support internal design approval process and the creation of Look-books
- Capture and document design attributes in database
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing or related field required or equivalent of years of experience
- 1+ years of experience working in project management that involves heavy cross-functional team collaboration preferably in the creative industry/design agency
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A proven track record of operating independently and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Savvy in Adobe Creative Cloud and Print Production a plus
- Project Management software experience a plus
Duties require planning, organizing, and performing a variety of duties applying a wide range of procedures and rules. Duties require attention to detail, high degree of accuracy, reliability, timeliness, alertness, and use of judgment. Also requires writing ability, creativity, and concentration. Access to and use of confidential data where discretion/sensitivity is of utmost importance. Mature judgment and confidence.
Frequently required to walk, sit, talk, and hear. Occasionally required to stand, reach, stoop, and handle and/or lift and up to 25 pounds. Must be able to check reports for completion and accuracy and to retrieve and transmit information. Use of general office environment equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions. Me & My Big Ideas offers a variety of benefits including medical insurance, dental and vision plans, life insurance, retirement plan, flex benefit plan, paid holidays, and vacation.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably required job duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
This job description does not constitute written or implied contract of employment. Me & My Big Ideas is an at-will employer. As such, your employment is for no specific period of a time and may be terminated at will by either party with or without a reason or advance notice.