Title: CRM Manager, Ecommerce (Contract)
Reports to: VP, Direct to Consumer
Location: Fountain Valley, CA (Hybrid: 2 days in office, 3 days remote)
The CRM Manager is responsible for customer relationship and retention programs, including email, reviews, loyalty & rewards program. This role is accountable for the executing and measuring segmentation, data analysis, and reporting in support of email and other customer retention communications. This position will report to and work closely with the VP, Direct to Consumer to deliver and achieve overall strategic objectives.
*Please note, this position is a contract role for the remainder of the year.
Key responsibilities include:
- Successfully build and execute our CRM strategies, including email, reviews, loyalty & rewards, to help drive increase acquisition, retention, engagement, and purchase rate goals.
- Execute day-to-day technical email campaign support, ensuring creative content, links, tracking parameters and copy are all correct and email is deployed to appropriate distribution using Bluecore.
- Manage email campaigns, including series-based emails such as welcome series, abandoned cart, post-purchase, lapsed buyers to help drive increased purchase frequency and LTV.
- Create and build A/B test campaigns to establish effective strategies in driving user engagement and revenue.
- Assist the VP, Direct to Consumer and help execute strategies for loyalty initiatives across all customer cohorts.
- Support consumer offering for loyalty campaigns with close attention to key performance metrics, IPT, repeat rate, annual spend and tier migration.
- Perform day-to-day marketing operations activities for product reviews program.
- Work cross-functionally with the site merchandising, social, sales and design teams to bring visibility to key product, editorial content, and brand-stories.
- Manage our relationship with external vendors on the development of all marketing communications.
- Ability to review metrics, analyze, draw conclusions and recommend immediate action and continuously help optimize strategies and programs to drive sales, increase customer retention, and improve ROI.
- 3-5 years’ experience in direct-to-consumer ecommerce role, preferably in a fast-growing e-commerce environment managing across various areas including email, loyalty/rewards, and reviews.
- Innovative thinker with the ability to synthesize data and blend with intuition and experience.
- Track-record executing marketing campaigns that drive measurable results across a breadth of customer situations (e.g. conversion, retention, loyalty, cross-sell).
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing time and resources based on business impact.
- Ability to thrive in a highly quantitative, fast-paced environment with changing business needs.