Joining Happy Rewards is easy! Sign up or sign in with your email through the Rewards page. If you already have a customer account you will automatically be enrolled in Happy Rewards - you just have to log in! You get 20 points just for creating an account!.
Once logged in, you can check your point balance on the Rewards page and your Account page.
There are a ton of ways to earn points! Here are a few:
1. Stocking up on Happy Planner products! Points will be earned on each dollar you spend on thehappyplanner.com. Please note if you are checking out using Amazon Pay PayPal or After Pay ensure that you are logged into your Happy Planner account. Rewards points cannot be earned for transactions if you are not logged into your account.
2. Leaving a product review, attaching pictures to a review, or videos to a review will earn you points as well! To earn points for product reviews be on the lookout for an email from us about your recent purchase. Reviews must be submitted via the email sent to earn points. Reviews are moderated and reward points are added to your account once your review has been verified and published on the site. Please note you are eligible to earn points with reviews every TWO MONTHS. Head to the rewards page to see when you will be eligible to submit reviews for points again if you just submitted reviews!
3. Birthday Points! 🎂 🎁 It’s your birthday and we would love to celebrate with you. Make sure to enter your birthday into your rewards account to earns points.
We have a waiting period of at least 30 days, from the day customers signed up for the campaign.
For example, if today's date is July 5th , and you enter the birthday date as today, the reward will be granted on July5th + [30 days]
If today's date is July 5th , and you enter the birthday date of July 6th, the reward will be granted on July 6th + [29 days] and so forth, ensuring each customer waits a minimum of 30 days for their birthday reward.
Please allow 48 hours for your points to appear on your Account page. Check out all the ways to earn points on the Rewards page.
You can use your points at checkout for discounts! You must be logged in to access your rewards discount. Once you are ready to check out, head to the checkout page - make your selection under the "Choose your reward" drop-down and click "Apply". Your cart total must be equal to or greater than the rewards discount amount in order to apply. Discounts are not eligible for any shipping fees and taxes. Please note discounts cannot be combined with other offers, and will not stack during promotional offers. If items are returned your point balance will adjust accordingly. Reward redemption is limited to 250 points or $25 or per transaction. Some items will be excluded from earning or redeeming points.*
First, please make sure you are logged in to your account on our site. If you still don't see the Rewards Redemption box, you may be logged into our ShopPay app when checking out! Unfortunately ShopPay will not let you redeem rewards if using the app.
Here's how to check if you are in the ShopPay app checkout screen after logging in and how to exit out of it so you can redeem your points:
- Please check if the top of your checkout page shows "ShopPay" or our "Happy Planner" logo.
- If you see the purple ShopPay logo on the top of your checkout page, please scroll down to the bottom and select "Check out as guest".
- You will then be redirected to our normal checkout page with our Happy Planner logo on the top of your page.
- The Rewards Redemption drop-down box should now appear (if using Desktop, it will be on the right side above the discount code box; if using Mobile, it will be under "order summary").
Points can expire after 6 months (180 days). If you are continually redeeming points or earning points by making purchases, your balance will not expire. However, after a period of inactivity of 6 months (180 days), the balance will expire.
Yes, this code expires within two days of issue!
As soon as you are ready to check out go to the Rewards page and click the "Redeem Now" button. The product will be added directly to your cart! To be eligible to redeem points for products additional items must be added to your cart. Please note only one item can be redeemed for points per transaction.
Happy Rewards are separated into three tiers - Happy, Magic, and Wild. Tier status is based on your yearly spend starting from July 7th, 2020, or the first day you signed up for rewards. Once you move up a tier you can enjoy the perks for up to 12 months! Based on your spending throughout the year you can remain in the same tier or move up and down the following year. As soon as you move up to the next tier you will earn a discount! Please note these discount codes expire after one month from the date it was sent.
Once logged in, you can check your tier on both the Rewards page and your Account page.
Please click "Forgot Password?" to reset your password. From there, you'll need to verify your email address and we'll lead you through the process to get you back into your account. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need help along the way!
While you can accrue points on 2+ separate accounts (depending on which account you're logged in with), you cannot transfer or merge points.
First, make sure you're signed in to your account before checking out. If after signing in, the drop-down is still empty please clear your browser's cache and cookies. After you do so, please sign back into your account. The drop-down menu to redeem your items should be under your cart on the "Customer Information" page. Please allow a few moments to load. Please note that during some promotions, rewards points may be excluded from redemption during the length of the promotion or sale.
Yes! There are select products that are excluded from Rewards Redemption usually because they are already offered at a great discount. Below are exclusions (but not limited to):
- Be Happy Boxes
- Orders placed during a promotion where a discount is already being automatically applied in cart
- Orders using another promotion/coupon code at checkout (only one promotion code can be used per transaction)
- Product(s) offered in partnership with a charitable or non-profit organization
- Product(s) specifically excluded from Reward Redemption as advertised on the product page
- Select Final Sale items commonly priced at $15 or less
*Any eligible Final Sale items will be discounted at checkout once you apply your Happy Rewards discount code
- Any cart or product total LESS than or equal to the amount of the Rewards discount. For example, if you would like to apply a Reward for $15 off, your cart subtotal must be $15.01 or more.
* The Happy Planner may modify the Happy Rewards program at any time and without prior notice at its sole discretion. This includes rules for earning and redeeming points, benefits, eligibility for membership, or any features as part of the program. Accounts believed to be a reseller are ineligible for the Happy Rewards Program. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders and/or points that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.