Merry & Bright Holiday Cards
DIY by Aya Kato @aya.plans
Cards are a FUN way to spread some cheer during the holiday season! There’s nothing better than receiving a handmade card. These DIY holiday cards will surely put a smile on your loved ones faces this year!
What you will need:
- Cardstock or scrapbook paper
- Paper trimmer
- Glue or tape
- HAPPY PLANNER STICKERS!! I used the Value Pack Stickers – Winter Season
- Cut a piece of 9.5” x 6.75” cardstock or scrapbook paper and fold it in half (whichever way you prefer).
- Cut another piece of paper at 4” x 6” and glue or tape it onto one side of the first piece.
- Cut a piece of white paper (this can be whatever size you would like) and glue or tape it onto the second piece of paper.
- Now it’s time to start decorating! You can use stickers, sequins, markers, or other accessories to decorate the front of your card.
DIY Holiday Envelope Album
Project by Ritchelle Imperial @simply.chellie
Creating a mini envelope album to look back on the memories you had this year is so much fun! You can also have this ready for the year ahead or gift it to someone this holiday season to capture their own memories.
The new Value Pack Stickers - Happy Seasons is perfect for this DIY as it has a year's worth of stickers to celebrate all the seasons. It’s a great keepsake for making memories throughout the year! ⠀
What you will need:
- Happy Planner seasonal stickers
- Scrapbook paper
- Arrange envelopes so that all the flaps are nested together. (In this project, I used 13 envelopes for each month plus the cover for the album)
- Apply glue along the envelope flap.
- Insert the flap into the envelope pocket making sure it is aligned straight.
- Press firmly and secure.
- Decorate with Happy Planner stickers!
Now you have a simple album that has pockets in each page to fill in pictures, stickers, or any memorabilia you want. Happy Crafting!
Be sure to use the hashtag #HPHolidayHub and tag us on Instagram @the_happy_planner if you try out any of these Holiday Hub Crafts. We love our planner community and wish you Happy Holidays!