The Sr. Creative Manager will develop designs, layouts, and concepts that support brand messages and campaigns on TheHappyPlanner.com. This position will work closely with CMO and Director of Ecom to develop unique ideas and concepts in response to promotions and seasonal campaigns. You will manage a small team of web designers and content creators to create inspiring content for sales, social, marketing, and ecommerce.
- Independently conceptualize, develop and design content based on strategic direction.
- Responsible for the look and feel of thehappyplanner.com including email, ecom packaging, look books, videos, and web campaigns
- Create and deliver email campaigns for the ecommerce team.
- Produce monthlycreative photoshoots in partnership with the brand and ecommerce team.
- Develop weekly website homepage assets
- Work closely with the brand manager to ensure that projects are completed according to deadlines
- Create and format content
- Design visually appealing selling tools for the sales team
- Works to solve problems and effectively communicate solutions
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously while working under tight deadlines
- Works with all necessary departments to achieve final results, communicating status updates to ensure maximum workflow efficiencies
- Possesses strong time management skills and is highly organized
- Proven presentation skills
Apply Now Forward Position
Me & my BIG Ideas is committed to creating a workspace and company culture that values diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. Founded on the ideas of Living Creatively and Planning a Happy Life, Me & my BIG Ideas is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal, unbiased opportunities that are solely based on the applicants qualifications and not based on race, color, gender, age, national original religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected group.