Hot Cocoa Bombs
By Brandi Milloy @BrandiMilloy
These hot cocoa bombs are super delicious and so much fun to make. Filled with your favorite hot cocoa mix and marshmallows, pour steamed milk on top of them and watch as the chocolate melts away and your marshmallows bounce up. This is such a decadent way to enjoy a cozy cup of hot cocoa. Wrap in a cello bag, add a tag and stickers for a sweet homemade gift! These can also be made with white or dark chocolate and filled with peppermint candies, chocolate chips or anything your heart desires! Enjoy xo, Brandi
8 hot cocoa bombs
1 lb. milk or semi-sweet chocolate
12 tbsp. hot cocoa mix
2.5” round sphere silicone mold
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Microwave for 15 seconds at at a time until melted.
- Pour a few tablespoons of chocolate into each mold and brush up the sides. Place mold in freezer to harden, about 10-15 minutes.
- Pop spheres out of mold and fill half with 1.5 tablespoons of hot cocoa mix each. Add marshmallows leaving just enough room for the tops.
- Using melted chocolate, glue empty spheres to tops of filled spheres. Place in refrigerator or freezer for 5 minutes to set up.
- Decorate hot cocoa bombs with melted chocolate and sprinkles. To enjoy, place hot cocoa bomb in mug and pour steamed milk on top and stir to mix.