DIY by Kenya Patterson @kenyadoll_plans
Personalize your table this holiday season with a Happy touch! Make everyone feel welcome with these simple place settings that can be keepsakes for all your guests.
- Fall Value Sticker Pack
- Memory Keeping Holidays Stickers
- Fun Alphabet Stickers
- The Happy Planner® Journaling Cards
- Medium Discs
- Thin Yarn
- Paper trimmer
- Happy Planner BIG Punch
- Trim journaling card down to 1 3/4 in x 3 in.
- Round the corners using your scissors.
- Create a boarder using Fall leaf stickers.
- Clean up sticker border and use scrap if needed to fill in the boarder. Keep the edges nice and clean.
- Add the guest name using alphabet stickers.
- Punch the card down the center to create one punch mark.
- Add disc.
- Tie yarn with a double knot onto the disc with with about 6 inches of left over yarn.
- Add name tag to place setting by wrapping around and tying it to a napkin holder.
- SMILE ....you just personalized your holiday tablescape with a little bit of HAPPY for each of your guest!