Easter: a time for chocolate bunnies, egg hunts, and DIY fun! With spring in full swing and Easter quickly approaching, you might be wondering what crafts to make.
Maybe you’ve dyed all your Easter eggs and want to make it egg-stra special? Look through our decorative stickers and find seasonal designs or bold prints to make them one-of-a-kind. Easy and fun, this simple activity can be done by yourself or with the kiddos!
Looking for more inspo? Our Squad is sharing some of their DIYs to help get you into the springtime spirit. Follow along and see how their ideas came to life!
EASTER BASKET NAME TAGS
By: Keisha I @ladyandherplans
It’s officially spring and it’s time to get out those Easter baskets and put all sorts of goodies inside! I usually purchase Easter basket tags, however this year I thought it would be a cool idea to make my own with my favorite seasonal sticker book by The Happy Planner! It’s a fun and quick DIY I thought I’d share with all of you!
Here’s what you need:
- Hole punch
- String or ribbon
- Laminating machine, self-laminating sheets, or clear packing tape
- Your favorite spring stickers
* Optional: Card stock
- Select sticker(s) you what to use. (You can opt to use the card stock to make the sticker a little sturdier or if you are using a smaller sticker, the card stock can be used to create a space to use your hole punch).
- Laminate your sticker.
- Once laminated, use your hole punch to create a space to hang your tag.
- Tie your string or ribbon to your tag.
And voilà, you’re done! I had a blast with this DIY and hope you do too!
By: Emily & Rebecca I @we_stan_a_plan
Hippity-hoppity, Easter’s on its way! I have fond memories of waking up to the surprise of an Easter basket full of my favorite sweet treats and colorful Easter eggs. This year, I thought it would be a fun project to create custom name tags that can be attached to any Easter basket. I love how functional these are while also adding a personalized touch to make every bunny feel special Easter Day!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Colorful cardstock paper
- White cardstock paper
- Stickers - Seasons, Cheerful Seasons, and Unique Alpha Fonts
- Hot glue gun
- Single Hole punch
- Take a piece of colored cardstock paper and cut out a circle shape.
- Use a single hole punch to make a small hole at the top of the circle.
- Choose your favorite stickers and place them onto white cardstock paper. Then cut out the stickers. (This will give your stickers a 3D effect.)
- Attach the stickers to your cardstock circle using a hot glue gun. Have fun with your designs!
- Take a piece of ribbon and run it through the hole at the top of the circle.
- Finally attach the name tag by tying the ribbon anywhere on your Easter basket.
FESTIVE GREETING CARDS
By: Thanh I @makeitsweetandneat
I love using The Happy Planner stickers on my greeting cards as they come together quickly. And the best part is you’ll probably have all the supplies on hand!
All you need is some cardstock, a paper trimmer, and *optional* a die cutting machine and dies to create your own custom and unique cards! A few things to keep in mind are to create a "scene" on your cards followed by a sentiment or greeting.
Pro tip: To create your own sentiment or greeting using the Alpha Fonts stickers, use a clear plastic ruler to align the individual letters.
EASTER BUCKET LIST
By: Amy I @amyshappyplans
Make Easter fun by creating a bucket list of all your favorite things to do!
There are so many ways to celebrate. Creating an Easter Bucket List is the perfect way to remember all your family traditions.
We hope these ideas inspired you! For more fun activities with friends and family, check out our FREE downloadable coloring pages. Don’t forget to hop on over to last year’s Easter blog and peep the sweet treats and cute DIYs!
Tried your hands at these crafts? Make sure you tag us on social @the_happy_planner and show off your fun creations!