CRAFTY GIFT WRAPPING
Holiday Gift Tags
DIY by Lorna Hoang @kismetplanning
This year, I decided to make my own holiday gift tags using my Happy Planner stickers. Let your creativity roam! Here are the things you'll need to make this holiday craft.
- Craft Paper (any color - I used white)
- Sticker book (I used the Value Pack Stickers – Merry Christmas)
- Hole punch
- Your creativity!
- Arrange stickers on the craft paper or cut out a shape and arrange the stickers (don't forget to cut off the excess sticker and to leave space to write names).
- Cut the craft paper to your liking. It doesn't have to be a specific shape. On one of my gift tags, I cut the craft paper to the shape of the stickers!
- Hole punch and string your holiday tag to your presents.
Cheerful Holiday Gift Boxes
DIY by Emily and Rebecca @we_stan_a_plan
Recycle your empty food containers and turn them into these cute Holiday gift boxes! Fill them with your favorite cookies, candies, or trinkets. These jars are a fun way to personalize your presents and they double as cute Christmas decor.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- An empty can/jar with lid (We used peanut cans)
- Decorative cardstock paper
- White cardstock paper
- Stickers – we used the Value Pack Stickers Merry Christmas and Seasons
- Hot glue gun and adhesive
- Take a piece of decorative cardstock paper and cut to size for the outside of your jar. Wrap the paper around the jar and secure it with tape.
- Choose your favorite stickers and place them onto white cardstock paper. Then, cut out the stickers. (This will make your stickers thicker for a 3D effect.)
- Attach the stickers to your jar using a hot glue gun. Have fun with your designs!
- With the remaining decorative cardstock paper, cut to size for the top of your lid and adhere it with the glue gun.
- Finally, take a piece of ribbon (cut to size) and hot glue it around the lid edge.
Festive Gift Tags
DIY by Christopher Lynch @planyourtruth
I love creating personalized gift tags during the Holidays for my family and friends. Here are some fun ways to create your own gift tags for the Holiday Season!
What you will need:
- Your favorite seasonal stickers (I used the Value Pack Stickers – Merry Christmas)
- Classic Weekly Box Punch
- Scrapbook paper
- Hole Punch
- Pick out your choice of scrapbook paper and punch a box out with the Happy Planner Classic Weekly Box Punch.
- Decorate the paper with your choice of stickers and colorful boxes. Make sure to leave room on the box to address the tag.
- Next punch a hole on the top of the gift tag.
- Loop the ribbon through the hole and attach it to the gift.
Bonus Tip: You can add a Happy Planner disc or bells to the ribbon for an extra whimsical touch!
Holiday Budgeting for Gifts
DIY by Gill Foster @plan_dabby_dozy
During the Holiday Season, budgeting for gifts and festivities can become overwhelming. However, with these cute DIY Budget Sheets I created using the Happy Planner Filler Paper and Value Pack Stickers – Merry Christmas, I will be able to keep my budget on track this season. From the Christmas turkey to the office Christmas party, I will allot a budget for each category with these sheets.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Filler Paper of your choice
- Create a Christmas budget sheet with a filler page of your choice. I chose a pink one to make my stickers pop!
- Add colorful boxes to assign each one to a category. Here are some I chose: presents, décor, food, travel, etc.
- Next fill in the boxes with details such as the budget, spend, and balance. You can decorate the page with seasonal stickers to make it look festive!
- For your Presents to Buy page, you will choose a filler page to decorate and title it with markers and pen.
- I used a ruler to create the boxes shown, to provide spaces for each friend and family member I need to buy gifts for.
- Each box has 4 checklists to fill in all the gifts to purchase for each person. You can even add details such as budget and amount spent.
- Finally, my favorite part is decorating the page with bright and cheerful seasonal stickers!
Be sure to use the hashtag #HPHolidayHub and tag us on Instagram @the_happy_planner if you try out any of these Holiday Hub Crafts. We love our planner community and wish you Happy Holidays!
Leave a comment